Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NAIROBI:PRESS RELEASE

On the 8th of March 2011, the Pre-Trial Chamber II of the ICC issued its decision on the Prosecutor’s application for a Summons for me to appear in the Hague on the 7th of April 2011.

My position vis-à-vis the ICC is properly reflected in my Press Release dated 15th December 2010 at the time I was named as a suspect.

For the sake of clarity, let me reiterate that I remain willing to co-operate and abide by all decisions that may be issued by the Judges of the ICC and undertake to comply with any and all conditions that may be required of me. My interest is, and always has been, that the rule of law shall prevail so that justice is done.

AMB. FRANCIS K. MUTHAURA, EGH
PERMANENT SECRETARY, SECRETARY TO THE
CABINET AND HEAD OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE

9TH MARCH, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment